THE WINDSOR-ESSEX CHILDREN’S AID FOUNDATION is dedicated to providing financial support that contributes to the safety and well-being of the children and families of the Windsor-Essex Children’s Aid Society through fundraising initiatives and public education.
The Foundation is seeking new members for appointment to the Board of Directors.
Members of the WECAF Board make a personal commitment to:
- Provide objective guidance and feedback on the development strategy for the Foundation.
- Champion our cause and help develop case(s) for support.
- Bring expertise and networks to supplement in-house resources.
- Identify prospective donors and introduce them to WECAS.
- Participate actively in fundraising events and campaigns, and be available as required to participate in the solicitation process.
- Attend monthly Board meetings and other meetings as required.
To learn more about the work of the Foundation, visit our website at www.wecaf.on.ca.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit a resume by August 16th to: firstname.lastname@example.org.