The Windsor-Essex Children’s Aid Foundation is the fundraising arm of the Windsor-Essex Children’s Aid Society, which exists to raise & provide the funds that are necessary to assist children. These programs are run in addition to the funding that is provided by the Government for children in our care and community families that we are working with.
Click Programs Below for More Info
· Fresh Air Summer Camp & Recreational Activities
· Post Secondary Scholarships
· Holiday Assistance Program
· Use Your Voice - Child Abuse Prevention Campaign
· Independent Living “Life Skills” Program
· Family Well-Being Program
(New) Public Education & Prevention
The Foundation has
always been committed to serving
children in care of and under
the protection of the Society.
They will now expand their focus t
o include public education
and prevention programs in
Windsor and Essex County
through such initiatives as the Kids
on the Block Puppet
Program (school-based child abuse
Child Abuse Prevention Month, and other
aim to increase public awareness of child
abuse and its impact
on our community.