Independent Living “Life Skills” Program
We have many teens that will soon be venturing out on their own and need to have practical knowledge of running a household, getting a job and caring for themselves. This program would provide skills such as cooking, cleaning, resume writing, banking, apartment hunting, etc. We currently have a room dedicated to this program in our building but we require funds to start-up a program, provide materials to those involved, have guest speakers or trainers come in, and allow for transportation to and from the program.
Click Programs Below for More Info
· Fresh Air Summer Camp & Recreational Activities
· Post Secondary Scholarships
· Holiday Assistance Program
· Use Your Voice - Child Abuse Prevention Campaign
· Family Well-Being Program