Family Well-Being Program
The Family Well-Being program is a new initiative at the Society that aims at working with families and liaising with community resources to provide protection services to children. Groups will be established and run through this program to enhance parental self esteem, develop life skills (nutrition, budgeting, household maintenance), build capacity, and have fun as a parent. This group will initially focus on moms with preschoolers. Another group will likely be more traditional and focus on parent/teen relations. The third group will focus on the school age kids. All our services will be family-centered, strength based, and actively involves the participant in decision making regarding their needs and plan.
Click Programs Below for More Info
· Fresh Air Summer Camp & Recreational Activities
· Post Secondary Scholarships
· Holiday Assistance Program
· Use Your Voice - Child Abuse Prevention Campaign
· Independent Living “Life Skills” Program